These concealed door-close hinges are for designers and homeowners where aesthetics are everything. Modern and sleek, these door close hinges are not visible on either side of the door when the door is closed. This makes them ideal for outward opening doors where the client or designer doesn’t want the visually invasive knuckle of the hinge sitting out.
Made of the highest quality materials, the hinges allow the installer to adjust them in three dimensions; up – down, side to side, and in and out.
A concealed hinge, as the name suggests, is completely hidden when the door is closed. When the door is open, the hinge has an aesthetic design, with a smooth, uninterrupted appearance.
Our range of architectural hardware offers a pure, sleek contemporary design with no visible screws. Installation of the concealed hinges is fast and simple, allowing installation by only one person.
3-way adjustment for a perfect fit. Hang up to 90kg doors!
- The 3-way adjustment function allows vertical, horizontal, and depth adjustment after installation
- Provides a flush surface adding a clean appearance to the design
- Easy installation and removal
- Max. door weight: 90kg / 3 pieces
- Min. door thickness: 40mm
- Successfully passed 300,000 open-close private cycle tests
- 180° swing